If you want to learn more or would love to attend and be apart of our organization, please send us your contact information (here) and we will reach out to you personally.
The Jacksonville Women's Leadership Forum is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. Contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Senior corporate executives who will serve as a sponsor for the Forum.
Women in mid to senior level roles who have exhibited leadership skills and who are positioned to assume greater responsibility in their career.
Morning speaker, Susan Packard, Co-founder of Scripps Network Interactive (HGTV, DIY Network, and others), will discuss New Rules of the Game through her Ten Rules of Gamesmanship
Afternoon keynote speaker, Dr. Tracy Alloway, Psychologist and Author specializing in Working Memory, will show us how to Train Your Brain for a Competitive Advantage
Panel discussion – Leveling the Playing Field: Cultivating Gamesmanship to Achieve Leadership Diversity
· Susan Packard, Co-founder, Scripps Network Interactive, Media Executive and Author (Moderator)
· John Hirabayashi, President and Chief Executive Officer, Community First Credit Union of Florida
· Megha Parekh, Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, Jacksonville Jaguars
· Darnell Smith, Market President, North Florida Region, Florida Blue
· Katy Thompson, Chief Accounting Officer, Fidelity National Information Services
Panel discussion – Fit to Lead: Conditioning the Mind, Body, and Soul
· Ashley Tappan, Consultant, Insigniam (Moderator)
· Lisa Davis, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Analytics Partners
· Nancy Hogshead-Makar, Chief Executive Officer, Champion Women, Olympic gold medalist in swimming
· Carolyn Landolfo, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
· Michele McManamon, Vice President, Sandler Training and 2016 Chairman of THE PLAYERS (Red Coat)
The Sixth Annual Forum is expected to host more than 200 senior female executives from across the City of Jacksonville. Participants should be women in senior level roles who have exhibited leadership skill and who are positioned to succeed to top leadership in the near future.